Sunday, June 13, 2010
Clean up!
Okay, I'm going to brag right now, because yesterday was a crappy day with Brendan and it was a hard one because he was so cranky, so what he did this morning more than makes up for it! It's almost time for his morning nap, which I wish he would give up, but no matter how hard we try, he can't survive all the way until one long afternoon nap--he's a nightmare! It's obviously not the right time, but that's another post. So anyway, I told him that he needed to clean up his toys. Brendan promptly went over to his Lil' People school house and closed it up, and carried it all the way over to his toy bin and put it in! How awesome is that?! I'm so proud of him and Charlie got to see it too! We won't mention the fact that he then pulled another 2 toys out of the bin, but that's neither here nor there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment