Brendan, the Explorer

Brendan, the Explorer
Mr. Handsome

Friday, June 11, 2010

Awww

Brendan gave me a hug this morning!  I got him out of his crib and asked him to hug mommy and he put his arms around my neck and hugged me!  That made my day!  He's such a sweetheart.

Yesterday we went to Costco and I needed to go to the bathroom, so we went into the big handicap stall and luckily now he can stand up while I attend to my business.  All was going swimmingly until someone flushed their toilet...then all hell broke loose.  B looked at me with huge eyes and just started SCREAMING and crying hysterically.  This carrying on also lasted through his diaper change.  It had a brief respite when I picked him up, but started double when I put him in the cart.  I frantically searched my purse and found the snack I had brought for him, he immediately stopped and even smiled.  Aaahhh, the power of food; it works well on the young too.

No comments:

Post a Comment