| Holding "Mickey" |
| It's on my hands! UGH! |
| Giving Mickey some eyes. |
| This is what I got when I told him to smile. |
| This cookie cutter came in handy! |
| Mickey ended up with about 20 eyes. |
Teacher, turned stay at home mom to a beautiful, yet rambunctious little boy, who has a personality that knows no bounds... I have a hard time remembering why I went into the pantry or down into the basement, so I figure I better record some things!
| Holding "Mickey" |
| It's on my hands! UGH! |
| Giving Mickey some eyes. |
| This is what I got when I told him to smile. |
| This cookie cutter came in handy! |
| Mickey ended up with about 20 eyes. |
Play-doh is fun! Jordan plays at the sitter's all the time and he love it. We have some at home that he gets out sometimes. The cookie cutter is a great idea! We have some little toys that we got and he has things to cut it with that he likes. We love Mickey around here! We just made reservations for Disney World in June...soooo excited!
ReplyDelete