Brendan, the Explorer

Brendan, the Explorer
Mr. Handsome

Monday, February 7, 2011

Blizzard 2011

What a snow!  I made sure to snap pictures so that B could look back and see the "history" he lived through.  B absolutely loves playing outside (we won't mention the work it takes to get him in all of his snow gear--he's pretty good, but not great), so we took advantage of the snowfall to spend some time outside.  He did not want to come inside; he was having too much fun picking up and throwing the already made snowballs from the plow.  He was so upset that it was time to go inside, that he started to run away from our driveway!  We ended up walking down to the end of our block (in the street--he kept saying "danger" and putting his hand out, hopefully I didn't mess up all of his "don't go in the street" training) and when I told him it was time to head back, he kept walking.  I told him to please turn around...and he did...he turned 360 degrees, looked back at me, smirked, said "turn", and kept walking away.  Seriously?  Isn't that something a teenager would do?!  Oy vey.  The icing on the cake was as he continued to walk away, he looked back, waved to me and said "bye!".  I ended up having to carry him (boy oh boy was that a struggle!) all the way home!
"outside ma"

It was rough going for the sled.

A spot where he could actually walk.

I could barely walk in it!

He had to have his "cart".

That hill got even bigger after they plowed our driveway again.

He loved when I ran while pulling him.

Daddy and B.

Throwing "noballs"

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think about pulling Jordan around on his sled! We climbed up onto the huge mound of snow in front of our house. It was very fun. Chad and Jordan were doing crazy jumps off of it. :) I can't believe we're getting more now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo of B looking out the window. Very artistic!

    ReplyDelete